To refresh persons involved in basic slinging and crane lifting operations to guide crane operators by hand and radio signals.
- Refresh Legislation of lifting appliances and gear
- Refresh Safe and correct methods of slinging
Practical instruction and delegate participation on the following:
- Inspection of equipment before use to include:
- Wire rope slinging
- Round (endless) slinging
- Eye bolts
- Slinging of various loads using the above lifting gear.
- Banking / signalling crane using hand signals and radios in good and restricted visibility.
- Correct procedures for stowage of lifting gear and procedures for dealing with damaged / faulty equipment.
To refresh persons involved in basic slinging and crane lifting operations to guide crane operators by hand and radio signals, in both good and restricted visibility, and to safely carry out basic slinging procedures.
Approved Training Provider
Register your interest