This two-hour course introduces the principles and equipment involved in work at height in harnesses.
- Hierarchy of Risk
- Personal Fall Protection Systems
- Fall Arrest
- Personal Fall Protection Equipment
- Equipment Inspection
- Organisation and Planning
- Rescue and Emergency Planning
- Written Test (multiple choice)
This two-hour course introduces the principles and equipment involved in work at height in harnesses. Additional training elements (e.g. working with ladders), can be included according to client requirements. The course is aimed at all personnel who work at height using harnesses.
Two Hour Course
Approved Training Provider
Register your interest