To provide delegates that may be exposed to working in manholes an overview to identify the potential hazards of manhole access and egress and how to manage those hazards.
- Definition of Confined Space
- Legislation specific to Confined Spaces
- Hazards of Working in Manholes
- Risk Assessments/Permits/Safe Systems of Work
- Hazardous Atmospheres, Gas Testing & Monitoring
- Access and Egress
- Standby Personnel
- Emergency Procedures
- PPE and Rescue Equipment
- Breathing Apparatus & Escape Sets
- Practical Exercises including use of Entry & Egress Equipment
This course is for personnel working in the construction industry only.
A short multiple choice question paper will be completed.
One Day Course
Approved Training Provider
Register your interest